It is our goal to ensure that all of our guests feel comfortable at this joyous occasion. Given the current environment, we will be following NY State and CDC COVID-19 guidelines regarding social distancing, testing, and masks.
All guests, including those who are vaccinated, are required to provide proof of a negative COVID test taken within 72 hours of the wedding with an appropriate ID matching the name on the test result, in accordance with current NY State guidelines (below).
In addition, guests will undergo a temperature check upon arrival that must register below 100.4 degrees.
- Venues are restricted to 50% capacity, with no more than 150 people per event.
- All patrons must be tested prior to the event.
- Sign-in with contact information required to assist with potential contact tracing.
- Venues must notify local health departments of large events, above the social gathering limit, in advance.
- Masks will be required at all times except when seated and eating or drinking.
- Ceremonial and socially-distanced dancing allowed under strict guidelines.
We will keep this page updated as additional information and guidelines are published.